Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits
- 2 cups Orgran All Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3-5 tsp sugar (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Global Organics Coconut Oil (solid)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (refrigerated carton)
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- Preheat oven to 220°
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together; cut in the coconut oil until crumbly.
- Stir in coconut milk until soft dough forms.
- Knead until just combined.
- Turn out onto a floured surface; roll or press to approx. 1/2 inch thick and cut out biscuits. Bake 10 min, until slightly browned on top.
- While biscuits are baking, slice strawberries; sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- When biscuits are done, slice in half and put a few marshmallows on the bottom half; replace the top half to melt the marshmallows and top it all off with strawberries