- 2 cups Orgran Plain Flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder (or more to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Lightly grease a 20cmx30cm baking tray.
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, sugar, cacao powder, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in baking tray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven until the top is no longer shiny. Test with a skewer before removing from oven.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.