Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In an electric mixer combine the coconut oil, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla and applesauce.
- In a separate medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk.
- Combine both mixtures until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Spoon dough in desired size onto prepared baking tray.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool slightly on baking tray and serve or store in airtight container.
Adapted from: Food Allergy Mama