- 1 packet (400g) Premium Biscuit Mix
- ¼ tsp clove
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- 50g soft margarine
- 50ml water
- 3 tbsp honey
- GF flour for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 165°C (150°C fan forced)
- In a large bowl combine biscuit mix with the spices, add margarine, water and honey and mix by hand, until the dough comes together.
- Dust you bench with GF flour and roll the dough into a 6 – 8 mm thick sheet; use cookie cutter to cut to desired shape.
- Place on lined tray and set to bake for 17 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave on the tray to cool. Best stored in an airtight container.
- Have fun decorating!
Source: Well and Good