- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- 1/4 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1/2 t. oil
- Place fresh raspberries into a mini-muffin tin to help hold upright for filling.
- Heat chocolate mini chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes on 50% power. Stir until smooth. Pour into a zip-top plastic bag and snip a tiny hole in the bottom corner of the bag. Squeeze the bag to fill each of the crevices of the raspberry with the melted chocolate. Place muffin tin in the freezer for about 15 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and pour into an airtight, freezer-safe container to store, or set out to serve!