No-Bake Date Cookies
Pure, natural and wholesome. This is one of the easiest cookies you'll ever find to make. In fact, it only has 4 ingredients and one of those ingredients is water.
For those of you on a grain free or paleo diet, these cookies are a sweet you can enjoy.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios (or pumpkin seeds/sunflower seeds for those with nut allergies)
- 3 tsp water
Ingredients for topping:
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- In a food processor, process the dates, coconut and pistachios/seeds.
- Add 1 tsp of water at a time, while pulsing mixture.
- Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a small ice cream scoop and to scoop up date mixture.
- Roll into a ball shape with your hands.
- Place balls on cookie sheet and place in refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour you can add the topping.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle a bit of chocolate onto each ball.
- Place back in the refrigerator to set.
Makes: About 19 cookie balls