Conscious Chocolate Popcorn
- 1/2 cup un popped popcorn
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 bar of plain jane Conscious Chocolate, chopped
- Using medium heat, melt the oil in a large pan and add in the popcorn. Place a lid onto the pan and allow it to 'pop' for 5-10 minutes.
- Once ready, take off the heat and add the salt and chopped chocolate whilst hot, mixing it through with a wooden spoon.
- Serve warm and enjoy the melted chocolate, or store for later for when the chocolate has set.
Source: Conscious Chocolate