Buckwheat Blueberry Muffins
This amazing recipe is thanks to Andrea Sampson.
These muffins are soft and delicious, I bet you can't stop at just one!
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 2 tsp xanthum gum (or 1 tsp guar gum)
- 2 Tbs gfcf baking powder
- 4 tsp DariFree powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup gfcf margarine, melted
- 1 cup dried or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Line muffin tins with paper liners or grease muffin tins
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- In a separate small bowl, combine liquid ingredients
- Add liquids to dry ingredients and stir until just moistened
- Bake until they spring back to the touch
If Using Egg Replacer:
Just add 1 Tbs egg replacer to the dry ingredients instead of the eggs.
Makes: About 12 small muffins / 9 large muffins